* To provide the Arab community in the Bay Area and neighboring regions with a physical base for cultural activities, where a sense of belonging and unity are strengthened.
* To teach the younger generation of Arabs about the components of their culture especially the Arabic language, history and traditions in order to nurture pride in their heritage and identity.
* To provide other Arab organizations representing diverse ethnic communities or groups that focus on specific goals with the support they need to carry out their in serving their membership.
* To provide community members with the support they need in bettering their educational and professional prospects and to offer newcomer individuals and families in need of vital services, the assistance and support they need to help them move from a state of dependency into a high level of productivity.
* To promote mutual understanding between the Arab Community and the community at large and to work against prejudice.