My name is Dr. Robert Nathanson and I am available to treat you at your Home or Office today and on-call for your convenience.
I charge $95 for the first visit which includes a Thorough Examination and Treatment. I can be reached at (415) 385-3100 and I currently practice in SAN FRANCISCO. I have Portable Therapeutic Ultra Sound, Massager and Table, as well as the necessary tools to help make the visit a very pleasurable experience for you, or your loved one. I am dedicated to providing compassionate, quality health care and motivated to assist you in attaining and maintaining optimal health and use chiropractic to take away interference from the nervous system so your body can heal itself. I am also dedicated to finding the cause of your health problem rather than just treating the symptoms.
The result of a thorough examination is to determine what is causing your spine to be unstable, so you won’t have to keep coming back for the same problem. Gentle, effective adjustments result in optimal performance and relief from pain without having to be painful. A partnership, with specific goals, is formed with each patient, thus sharing the responsibility of an individuals’ health. This creates a process whereby both parties become committed to achieving their health related goals. I truly believe the key to health is “balanced approach that includes Chiropractic as a part of a lifestyle that naturally strives for overall health and wellness.”
• California State Board Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic
• State Appointed Qualified Medical Evaluator (Q.M.E.), Industrial Medical Council of California
• Agreed Medical Examiner (A.M.E.) - CA Workers' Compensation System • State Appointed Industrial Medical Examiner
• Independent Medical Examiner - Personal Injury Cases (Car Accidents)
• Fellow, Association of Industrial Forensic Chiropractic Consultants (AFICC)
• State of California Board Certified – Radiologist Technician
• Member of California Chiropractic Association (CCA)
• Certified in CPR - American Red Cross
• B.S.B.A – University of San Francisco Technique Diversified Bio-Physics Myofascial Release Activator Gonstead Drop Table Mechanical Traction Toggle
Why I am a Doctor of Chiropractic…
Because I honor the inborn potential of everyone to be truly healthy.
Because I desire to help the newborn, the aged and those without hope.
Because I choose to care for the patient with the disease, not the disease.
Because I wish to assist rather than intrude, to free rather than control. Because I seek to correct the cause, not it's effect.
Because I know doctors do not heal, only the body can heal itself.
Because I have been called to serve others.
Because I want to make a difference.
Because everyday, I get to witness miracles.
Because I know its right.
On-Call Chiropractic - San Francisco Board Certified - California,
Doctor of Chiropractic Ca License #: DC26970